Friday, September 17, 2010

Lake Powell!

LAKE POWELL!!!!!

We had a wonderful time! Wave runners, speed boats, tubing, skiing, hiking...it was fantastic! Here's a few pictures I snapped with the new, freaking awesome camera I got for my birthday (thank you dear).


Here are Emily and Casey, Blake's little Bro and Sis. They were a blast to have around! I love Emily's expression here!



It was early morning when Dell (Blake's dad) wanted to go solum skiing. Blake and I rolled out of bed, jumped in the speed boat, and I'm glad we did! Look how gorgeous the lake looks. I snapped these fantastic pics right as the sun was rising. They were so beautiful (and really show off Dell amazing skiing abilities) I had to include a few.








We hiked quite a distance to a land bridge from our house boat. In the picture below you can see Blake and I taking a snap shot. Below that how small Blake's grandpa looks on top of the cliff we hiked to, he's the little tiny bump at the very tippy top.





It was SO fun. I'm so glad Dell invited us. The houseboat was nice a comfy, the lake warm, the weather perfect...Ah...I'd love to go back right now!

1 comment:

  1. Lisha, did you dye your hair a dark brown? One of the pictures from Lake Powell makes your hair look really dark. I like it.

    ReplyDelete