Saturday, March 26, 2011

Vegas Baby!!



Last week we went to Va-va-va-vegas! My dad has to do so many "extended education hours" to keep his license, so he went their for a conference, and of course the rest of the family are more than willing to take any opportunity to take a vacation! Here's some pics (taken by my phone b/c I forgot my camera!!).




So we found this delic breakfast shop called the Egg and I. You should definitely give it a try if you make it down there. Look how cute! It's a smily face! 


I think Nate had his fill. ;)


We also checked out the Hoover Dam. This is the bridge you now drive over (instead of the dam). My dad really wanted to check this out because he's a structural engineer.


Nate and my dad. Their eyes are all squinty because it was nice and sunny at the dam.


Bri and myself


Oh my! We found the absolutely fantastic little shop call Max Brenners. It's located inside of Caesars Palace and is entirely dedicated to chocolate. Hello heaven.


Here's Kristen choosing some delic truffles.


Here's Blake as we enjoy our Max Brenner, chocola-tastic breakfast.


While we don't enjoy what most enjoy in Vegas, we had a good time. We went to the outlet malls, the Strip, Hoover dam, New York, New York Roller coaster, and a super cool Cirque Du Soleil show. 
It was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment